Health and Wellbeing
This strategy is a framework for the commissioning of health and wellbeing services in the county. It does not replace existing commissioning plans, which will set out in much more detail the kinds of services being commissioned and where and how they will be delivered.
The Health and Wellbeing Board will consider relevant commissioning strategies to ensure that they have taken into account the priorities and approaches set out in the Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
Our priority is to protect and improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities in East Sussex, to enable us to do this the strategy will focus on:
- Accountable care.
- Improving access to services.
- Bringing together health and social care.
- Improving emergency and urgent care.
- Improving health and wellbeing.
- Improving mental health care.
- Improving primary care.
- Better use of medicines.
- Better community services.
- Health and Wellbeing - Pride of Place summary
- The East Sussex Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016-2019